Certified Infant Massage Instructor Training 2021 Dates
CIMI® Certified Infant Massage Instructor 2-Day Training
TRAINER: Cindy Clark MS, OTR/L, CIMI®
DATE & TIME:
2021 Dates: June 5, 2021 – June 6, 2021 Online!
Participants will become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI®) qualified to teach parents/primary caregivers how to massage their infants and children. The training is taught through presentations, discussions, and readings as well as through hands-on participation with infant massage dolls through two demonstration labs with parents and their infants.
The CIMI® Certified Infant Massage Instructor 2-Day Training evidence-based program is designed for Nurses, Early Intervention Specialists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Developmental Specialists, Parent Educators, Child Life Specialists, Social Workers and other interested professionals who are licensed and work with infants and children.
Readings & Supplies:
- Touch — by Tiffany Field
- Baby Massage: Calming Power of Touch — by Heath and Bainbridge
- Brain-Based Parenting — Hughes & Baylin
- Infant & Pediatric Massage — Diana Moore
- Demonstration Doll: 20 ” Soft Body with vinyl or non-cloth head, arms, and legs. Recommendation: LaBaby Doll by JC Toys.
- Optional Readings: Handbook of Infant Mental Health – Charles Zeanah
- Optional Readings: Modalities of Massage – Elaine Stillerman, Chapter Six: Infant Pediatric Massage by Diana Moore
COURSE FEE & REGISTRATION
Registration Fee: $600.00
Call or email the International Loving Touch Foundation to register!
For more information, please visit the International Loving Touch Foundation website https://lovingtouch.com/
If you have any questions, please contact Amaryllis Therapy Network by phone at 303.433.0852 or by email at email@example.com