Please contact our office immediately if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or been exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Clinic Re-Opening and Safety Procedures
- Parents will be required to wear face masks or coverings. Infants and children under age 2 should NOT wear face coverings
- Parents will be required to wait in their vehicle until their appointment time. We are not allowing any visitors to your appointment at this time. Please do not bring siblings or other children to the appointment
- If anyone in your home has a cough or a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment
- All patients and family members must have their temperature taken and conduct a symptom check before their appointment
- Patients entering the clinic must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic
- All patients will be asked to re-sign a consent for treatment form
Amaryllis Therapy Network…Where superheroes come to train!
Our philosophy is that every body has its own inner superhero and through individualized treatment approaches we support the development of that superhero!
Amaryllis Therapy Network is a pediatric clinic that offers occupational, physical and speech therapy for infants, children and adolescents, as well as classes for children, parents and the professionals that work with them. In addition, we offer a variety of integrative bodywork techniques including infant massage, craniosacral therapy, neurovascular therapy and the Feldenkrais Method® for infants, children and adults.
Our office is located at:
4704 Harlan St., Suite 200
Denver, CO 80212 • map
Phone: 303-433-0852 • Fax: 303-477-9223