Please contact our office immediately if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Clinic Health and Safety Procedures
We follow the CDC an CDPHE guidelines for Limited Health Care Setting. Our goal is to provider a safe, healthy and efficient process for providing in-clinic and telehealth services.
Effective May 1, 2021, the following guidelines will be in place:
- NEW! The CDC recommends that all unvaccinated people (including children) must quarantine for 10 days following the domestic or international travel. Please see our travel policy for more details.
- Employees, parents and children over the age of 5 years old are required to wear face masks that cover the nose and mouth at all times. Infants and children under age 2 should NOT wear face coverings.
- Parents and children are required to wait in their vehicle until their appointment time. We are not allowing any visitors to your child’s appointment at this time. If you must bring siblings or other children to the appointment, please check in at the front desk and then wait for your therapist in the Super Hero hallway. We know this is a challenge but we appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe.
- If anyone in your home has a cough or a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees but your child is healthy, we kindly ask that you reschedule your child’s appointment as a telehealth session.
- All infants, children and family members must have their temperature taken and participate in a symptom check before their appointment.
- Parents and children must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping us all safe and healthy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 303.433.0852. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic!
Amaryllis Therapy Network…Where superheroes come to train!
Our philosophy is that every body has its own inner superhero and through individualized treatment approaches we support the development of that superhero!
Amaryllis Therapy Network is a pediatric clinic that offers occupational, physical and speech therapy for infants, children and adolescents, as well as classes for children, parents and the professionals that work with them. In addition, we offer a variety of integrative bodywork techniques including infant massage, craniosacral therapy, neurovascular therapy and the Feldenkrais Method® for infants, children and adults.
Our office is located at:
4704 Harlan St., Suite 200
Denver, CO 80212 • map
Phone: 303-433-0852 • Fax: 303-477-9223